Updated Sticker Designs

redbubble sticker designs

Redbubble has changed their upload system and now you can upload separate files of your artwork for t-shirts and stickers. So I thought it was a good time to update my sticker designs, they seem to be the most popular product on Redbubble anyway. The sticker sizes vary from about 7 cm to 27 cm of width and they are removable. You can use them for your laptop, journal covers, walls etc. You can check out all my sticker designs on Redbubble. I added some new products, like notebooks and hardcover journals too, while I was at it. And a calendar for next year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Art Video Ideas for YouTube

How to Prepare Cardboard for Acrylic Painting

Acrylic Over Charcoal Mixed Media Painting Tips

How to Transfer Sketch onto Painting Surface

How to Save Leftover Acrylic Paint for Later

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...