Blogging Goals for 2016

Yearly recap 2015 and 3 blogging goals for 2016.

I kept my one blogging goal for 2015 quite well: 1-2 blog posts per week (on average). I slipped only on a couple of fall months. And I published the highest amount of blog posts per year in the history of this blog (still not a huge amount though). I also started a Youtube channel for art and DIY videos and opened an Etsy shop for selling printable coloring book pages for adults. 

For next year, I don't have any any quantity goal, but a few others:


1. Longer, more informative posts


I'd rather make more of the lengthier and more informative tutorial type posts and in turn publish less posts in total.

Examples: Finding Penpals on Interpals, Sugar Painting, Making a Coloring Book Pt. 1 & Pt. 2



2. Limited topics


I want to keep more focused topics (art and crafts) for this blog and remove unrelated blog posts from my drafts. I already started this by starting a separate gardening blog in the fall.



3. Making an online course


After watching the Teachable Summit webinars (and a few others by Mariah Coz, Melyssa Griffin and Lead Pages), I'm interested in making an online course. But I'm still thinking about the topic. Something related to the DIY tutorials I post on this blog and on Youtube, but a wider entity.



Happy New Year! Fireworks, yearly recap 2015 and 3 blogging goals for 2016.


Happy New Year! 

What are your goals for 2016?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Art Video Ideas for YouTube

How to Prepare Cardboard for Acrylic Painting

Acrylic Over Charcoal Mixed Media Painting Tips

How to Transfer Sketch onto Painting Surface

How to Save Leftover Acrylic Paint for Later

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...